Top two tips: Be yourself and start early
Check out these other tips before you begin.1. Research: researching your topic
2. Analysis: define the claims, write out the reasons, the evidence. Look for weaknesses of logic, and also strengths.
3. Brainstorming:essay will require insight of your own
4. Thesis:Your thesis is your main point
5. Outline: Sketch out your essay before straightway writing it out
6. Introduction: Now sit down and write the essay.
7. Paragraphs: Each individual paragraph should be focused on a single idea that supports your thesis.
8. Conclusion:Gracefully exit your essay by making a quick wrap-up sentence, and then end on some memorable thought, perhaps a quotation, or an interesting twist of logic, or some call to action.
9. MLA Style: Format your essay according to the correct guidelines for citation.
10. Language: correcting the grammar, making sentences flow, incoporating rhythm, emphasis, adjusting the formality
More English writing tips