Fundamentals of English Grammar combines communicative methods with the direct teaching of grammar. While retaining its characteristic clarity and simplicity in grammar instruction, this edition is enriched by a wide variety of language-learning activities for the classroom.
Key features of the Third Edition:
• Numerous real communication opportunities using the students` lives as context.
• More interactive work in pairs and groups.
• Error-analysis exercises in every chapter.
• New exercises on form and meaning.
• Open-ended tasks for both speaking and writing. • Additional passages using target structures in extended contexts.
• Two Appendices, one with phrasal verbs, one with preposition combinations.
• Workbook devoted solely to self-study exercises.
Fundamentals of English Grammar: Interactive.pdf
Study English Grammar