English Grammar Series - Video Aided Instruction
Video Aided Instruction’s English Grammar Series makes the tricky rules of English grammar easier to learn than ever before — whether you’re new to English or you’ve been speaking it for years!
The 10 programs in this series are each divided into 3 to 5 short lessons, making them perfect for classroom use or self-study. They’re also ideal for reviewing forgotten grammar or preparing for many verbal standardized tests such as the SAT, TOEFL, GED, and GRE. Plus, they can really help you improve your grades in school or your performance on the job!
Using easy-to-follow examples and practice exercises from everyday life, this series can help you master even the most complicated English grammar topics!
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES:
· Interactive Menus
· Exact Scene Access
· Study Guide Weblink
· Instructor Profile
· Company Profile
the 10 programs in this series are:
(click on each title to learn more or buy individually)
* English Grammar: Sentence Structure
* English Grammar: Parts of Speech
* English Grammar: Sentence Complements
* English Grammar: Verbs
* English Grammar: Pronouns
* English Grammar: Agreement
* English Grammar: Modifiers
* English Grammar: Parallel Structure
* English Grammar: Punctuation
* English Grammar: Spelling & Capitalization