An alphabetical guide to the most common problems of grammar and vocabulary.
- 370 short entries, arranged alphabetically, explaining problem points of grammar and vocabulary.
- Simple explanations, written as far as possible in ordinary everyday English.
- Numerous examples of correct usage and common mistakes.
- Descriptions of formal and informal language.
- A full index and cross-references between entries to help students find information quickly and easily.
- British and American usage contrasted.
- Also available in Pocket format.