What are adjectives?
- Adjectives are word that are used to clarify a noun.
- Adjectives can me one word or a group of words.
- Adjectives are sometimes used with certain verbs (such as the verb "to be"). Adjectives are used to clarify the subject that is doing the action.
- Adjectives are used to describe color, material, shape, size, amount, price, quality, origin, personality, weight, temperature, weight, age, direction, etc.
- Adjectives are placed before the noun.
- Adjectives can be used with all forms of nouns .
Adjectives with nouns:
- My teacher is really nice.
- I was teaching in a really big high school, while I was going working on my master's degree.
- The university that my oldest brother is going to is really nice.
- The English teacher gave us a hard project.
Adjective with verbs:
- The teacher is tall and thin.
- Our professor is a really nice man.