The CliffsTestPrep series offers full-length practice exams that simulate the real tests; proven test-taking strategies to increase your chances at doing well; and thorough review exercises to help fill in any knowledge gaps. CliffsTestPrep GMAT CAT, 8th Edition can give the edge for doing your best in the Computer-Adaptive Graduate Management Admission Test.
Along with undergraduate grades, interviews, and letters of recommendation, the GMAT is used to predict a candidate's probable success in graduate business school. About 210f GMAT exams are taken by people who have taken the test more than once within a year. This test prep tool put you on the road to success the first time around, with insight and information such as
* Full-length practice tests with answers and explanations
* Overview of the test-taking process, including introduction to the interactive tutorials that make the exam experience easy for even the computer novice
* In-depth analysis of what the exam covers and how each section is scored
* Intensive review of basic skills used on the GMAT Quantitative section
* Suggested approaches for handling Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, and Critical Reasoning questions
This book will help you understand the types of questions that will test your knowledge of several areas, such as botany, folklore, physics, and sociology. With the expert guidance in this reference, you'll get ready to show how well you can
* Analyze an issue and an argument for the Analytical Writing Section of the exam
* Apply insight and logic to word problems and solve general math problems based on high school-level arithmetic, algebra, and geometry
* Understand, interpret, and analyze reading passages in biological sciences, physical science, humanities, and social studies
* Demonstrate your knowledge of correct and effective English expression
* Derive logical conclusions and relationships from a variety of situations
With guidance from the CliffsTestPrep series, you'll feel at home in any standardized-test environment!