Ten ACT Practice Tests helps you gauge what the test measures, how it's structured, and how to budget your time in each section. Written by the founder and faculty of Advantage Education, one of America's most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes, this book provides you with the intensive ACT practice that will help your scores improve from each test to the next. You'll be able to sharpen your English skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress-and to do your very best on test day.
- 10 complete sample ACT exams, with full explanations for every answer
- 10 sample writing prompts for the optional ACT essay portion
- Scoring Worksheets to help you calculate your total score for every test
- Expert guidance in prepping students for the ACT
- More practice and extra help online
ACT Exam Resources